Welcome to Thyme at the Lemon Tree
As you may already be aware, Government guidelines suggest that we may be able to re-open the salon from July 4th providing that we are able to comply with the necessary Health & Safety and PPE requirements. In order that we meet the stringent controls in place and most importantly so that we keep both our staff and clients safe and healthy, we have had to put the following guidelines in place:
- Face masks (and potentially visors) will be worn by salon staff at all times, we would also ask that wherever possible (we appreciate that some services will not enable this) you wear a face mask when you are in the salon. Should you not be able to provide one we will ensure that we have one available.
- We will be allowing a 15 minute gap between appointments in order to allow us time to disinfect stations and avoid an increased number of people in the salon at any one time. We will also be running with a reduced number of stylists and workstations so please bear with us if you cannot get your first choice of appointment.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use and should be used when entering the salon and as required during your time at the salon.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to provide refreshments for the foreseeable future and would ask that if you are in the salon for a prolonged period you bring your own disposable drink and wherever possible take rubbish home with you.
- For similar reasons we will not be able to provide magazines at this time.
- Whilst every effort will be made to thoroughly disinfect the bathroom between clients, we would ask that wherever possible you use other facilities before arriving to minimise risk of contamination.
- Payment – We would ask that wherever possible you use card payment and contactless is preferred, should cash be required it would be appreciated if you are able to provide the correct amount. We appreciate that you may need to contact your stylist beforehand to confirm the price of your service.
- We appreciate that when children are having their hair cut they should be accompanied by an adult, apart from this we would appreciate it if clients are not accompanied by friends or family to keep the number of people in the salon at any one time to a minimum.
- Please try to arrive for your appointment promptly and obviously we will try to stick to allocated times as closely as possible to avoid extended waiting. We would ask that you let us know when you arrive and should we not be quite ready we may ask you to wait outside in order to keep people 2 metres apart.
We appreciate that this is a difficult and confusing time for everyone so please feel free to contact either your stylist/therapist or the salon manager should you have any queries or concerns. Whilst we are taking the utmost care to ensure the safety of both our clients and staff, please appreciate that we cannot eliminate 100% risk of cross contamination and would ask that you take this into consideration when booking your appointment, particularly if you are in a high risk category.
Many thanks for your continued support at this time.